How can I withdraw money from SBI ATM using Yono?
Below the balance amount tab, enter the amount you want to withdraw from the ATM and click on ‘Next’.
Initiate the cash withdrawal process through the YONO website by entering a six-digit YONO cash pin for the transaction.
How can I use SBI ATM card through ATM?
How to Withdraw Money from ATM Machine 7steps
- Step 1 : Insert Card. Insert Card.
- Step 2 : Select your language. This is the most easiest task to do I think.
- Step 3 : Enter your PIN. Enter your pin.
- Step 4 : Transaction Type. Transaction type.
- Step 5 : Account Type.
- Step 6 : Enter Amount.
- Step 7 : Take Your Money.
- Step 8: Another Transactions.
Can I withdraw money from SBI without ATM card?
The State Bank of India (SBI) now allows account holders to withdraw money from ATMs without using an ATM card. SBI is offering the cardless ATM cash withdrawal service through its internet banking app called YONO.
How many times can I withdraw money from SBI ATM?
State Bank of India (SBI) has halved the maximum amount an account holder can withdraw per day. SBI has lowered the limit to ₹ 20,000 from ₹ 40,000. The new ATM cash withdrawal rules, applicable on SBI Classic and Maestro debit cards, will come into effect from 31 October, according to the lender’s website.