Simply log in, go to Customer Service / Self Service, and find the option for debit card activation.
If you don’t use Online Banking or Mobile Banking, you can activate your debit card after your PIN arrives by doing one of the following: Make a deposit or withdrawal at any U.S.
How can I activate my debit card?
Go to your bank’s website to activate your card online.
Many banks will allow you to activate your card online. Go to the bank’s website, sign in, and click on the “Customer Service” tab. Then, find the option for debit card activation and follow the prompts.
How do I activate my first ATM card?
ACTIVATE YOUR CARD
- Make a withdrawal or balance inquiry with your PIN at any ATM, or
- Make a purchase at any merchant using your PIN (not your signature).
- Call CUSTOMER SERVICE during banking hours at 800.843.1552, or
- Log in to the MOBILE APP, select Manage Cards, select the card, then choose Activate.
How do I activate my new bank card?
To activate all cards on your account (including your additional cardholder’s) and set up your own PIN, either:
- Go to www.commbank.com.au/activate, enter your NetBank log on details and follow the prompts.
- Log on to the CommBank app, select your card and then Activate card.
- Visit any branch.
- Call us on 13 2221.
How do I activate my federal bank debit card?
In order to activate a new debit card or rest an old PIN of an active debit card, the following steps must be taken:
- You must send an SMS to 9895088888 or 5676762 by writing SP Last four digits of your debit card.
- After sending this SMS, you will also receive an SMS with OTP to activate the Soft PIN.