OneMain and other lenders typically offer optional credit insurance with secured loans.
How to qualify:
- Minimum credit score: None; average is 600 to 650.
- Minimum credit history: Not provided.
- Minimum annual income: None.
- Debt-to-income ratio: Not provided.
What do I need to get a loan from OneMain financial?
Before you close your loan, OneMain will need you to provide the following documents:
- A copy of a valid, government-issued ID (e.g. driver’s license or passport)
- Proof of residence (e.g. a driver’s license with your current address, a utility bill, or a signed lease)
- Proof of income (e.g. paystubs or tax returns)
Does one main financial require collateral?
Since a lender can take possession of collateral if the consumer does not repay as agreed, this type of loan may offer lower interest rates. Unsecured loans don’t require collateral and are often issued based on the creditworthiness of the applicant and may have higher interest rates than secured loans.
Is one main financial A good lender?
OneMain Financial is a good pick for those who have less-than-perfect credit. The company works with borrowers whose scores are in the low 600s, so try OneMain Financial if you don’t qualify with another lender. That said, OneMain Financial’s APRs are high: They start at 16.05% even for those with good credit.
How long does it take to get a loan from OneMain financial?
Fast cash: OneMain provides fast loans; you can complete an application and receive a decision in less than 10 minutes. Once you’ve been approved, you can receive funds as soon as the same day by check, or one to two business days via bank payment.